- 8 Ashtanga Yoga classes (7 morning mysores + 1 led class)
- Lecture and practicum on basic yogatherapy
- Breathing technics
- Theoretical aspect of yoga practice
If you are flying from outside Russia, you might want to stay in Moscow or Saint-Petersburg for few days and then fly to our first destination point Gorno-Altaisk.
3.08.19 – 13.08.19
DAY 2. Yoga practice. Breakfast. Lecture. Lunch. Excursion to the observation point “Sacred Uimon Valley”. Dinner.
DAY 3. Yoga practice. Breakfast. Visiting The Sun Museum. Lunch. Walk by the river. Dinner.
DAY 4. Yoga practice. Breakfast. Excursion to the Red Mountain. Lunch. Free time. Lecture. Dinner.
DAY 5. Yoga practice. Breakfast. Transfer to Terect, visiting Roerich Museum on the way. Installing in the hotel. Dinner.
DAY 7. Yoga practice. Breakfast. Walk to Buddhist Stupa. Lunch. Free time. Lecture. Dinner.
DAY 8. Yoga practice. Breakfast. Walk in the Valley. Lunch. Evening practice. Dinner.
DAY 9. Yoga practice. Breakfast. Rafting on Katun River and visiting Tungur village. Dinner.
DAY 10. Yoga practice. Breakfast. Lecture. Lunch. Free time. Heading to Gorno-Altaisk.
DAY 11. Flight to Moscow or Saint-Petersburg.
We are going to stay in two main locations.
In the first one we will spend 4 nights (Ust’-Koksa):
In the second one we would spend 5 nights (Terect):
800 euros for 11 days. There is also less expensive option with simpler accommodation.
What is included?
- transfer from airport of Gorno-Altaisk to the our area and back;
- double-sharing rooms;
- vegetarian meal 3 times a day;
- all travelling activities from the itinerary above;
- yoga program.
What is not included?
- visa (How to get Russian visa in Paris?);
- plane tickets ( From your city to Moscow (M.) or Saint-Petersburg (St.P.) and from M. or St.P. to Gorno-Altaisk and back).
Full price would be around 1500 with airplane tickets and visa.
Examples of tickets:
Moscow – Gorno-Altaisk
Saint-Petersburg – Gorno-Altaisk